|Photo by Sue Jenkins, Luckychair.com|
1. Go here and practice some trig values. Remember, our quiz will be sometime before break!
2. Or you can go here and practice.
3. Complete the following worksheet. If you don't have a printer (or don't want to print it) that's fine... do the problems on a separate page and complete the phrase at the bottom. I had to do some editing, so hopefully I didn't mess it up!
4. Or.... if you're dying for an excuse to get outside, construct a unit circle in the snow (no yellow snow, please!). Take a picture and e-mail it to me. :)
5. Either e-mail me or leave a comment on this post by 10 PM saying that you've seen the EC opportunity. If you don't do this, you won't get the points! Answers are due when you walk into the classroom tomorrow (if you choose the worksheet route).
Also, don't forget about the Wolfram Demonstration project! This would be a good time to check them out and decide which two you'd like to use. Scroll down a couple of posts to find the place where you can tell me which you've chosen (or there's a link on progressbook to it, too).
Snowman picture from Flickr user Luckychair.